Make Money With Your Blog – 10 Tips
If you have a blog, you are already an online marketer.
You can use your blog to promote affiliate products or your own products. You can also use it to get new subscribers to your list and to increase the number of links back to your site.
Here’s how to make money with your blog:
1. Start by choosing a niche that interests you. It should be a topic you are passionate about. If you don’t have any ideas, you can go to Clickbank.com to find a few products in the same niche as yours. Once you have found a few products, look at the sales page of each one and see what they are doing to promote their product. You want to emulate these techniques.
2. Write articles about the topic of your choice. The more original and unique your articles are, the better. Use keywords from the product you are promoting to drive traffic to your blog. This will help people find your blog through search engines and increase the number of backlinks to your site.
3. Add content to your blog frequently. People come to your blog because they are interested in the topic. If you do not add new content, they will not return.
4. Add an opt-in box to your blog so that you can collect email addresses. This is a great way to build your list. When someone subscribes to your list, you can send them emails with information about your product.
5. Make sure that you have a good description for your product. If you don’t, no one will know what it is and no one will click on the link.
6. Use social bookmarking sites like StumbleUpon and Digg to spread the word about your blog. These sites are free to use and allow you to submit your blog to thousands of other blogs.
7. Add a feed to your blog so that you will get updates when someone adds new content.
8. Use social media sites like Twitter and Facebook to promote your blog.
9. Create a contest or giveaway. This will encourage visitors to return to your blog and will give them incentive to subscribe to your list.
10. Submit your blog to directories like EzineArticles.com and Goarticles.com. These directories are free to use and can greatly increase your blog’s popularity.
The best part of blogging is that you can create a blog in just a few minutes. You can start making money with your blog in less than a day. If you follow the steps above, you will soon have a successful blog that will bring you money.